Japanese Ryokan Wood-Wick Soy Candle (250g)
Japanese Ryokan Scent
Experience the rustic zen of a traditional Japanese hotel. The Japanese Ryokan scent was designed for the quiet and contemplative moments. Lavender notes represent the calm of a secluded Ryokan nestled away in a rural Osaka village. Musky notes of Amber and the spring-like freshness of Lily of the Valley are reminiscent of the surrounding natural hot springs. Base notes of Sandalwood mimic the Ryokan’s natural wood interiors and surrounding forests.
This Pristine Candle is a unique 100% pure soy wax & essential oil blend of lavender, amber, lily of the valley & sandalwood with a wood-wick for a soothing flame. Each soy wax candle (250g) has a burn time of up to 30 hours.
- Before each burn, trim wick to as as short as possible.
- Remove the charred bits if any. (a nail clipper will do)
- Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar to prevent "tunneling".
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.